Here at Magenta Sky we love Christmas and we especially like it that we can make even more things than usual. So in this blog post we have put together a few ideas from our own designs as well as across the internet for you to enjoy this festive season… Most of these ideas are FREE and a few cost just a couple of pounds.
1. Crochet Rudolf – why not check out my cute pattern for Rudolf that we launched last year. This is available as part of my Amigurumi Animals book, or you can download it on it’s own from the craft website Craftsy…
2. Easy to make felt decorations. These are super-cute and my the looks of it fairly simple to make as well.
3. Popular on craft sites, these scandi-looking air-drying clay decorations are very straightforward.
4. Enchanting paper printables: cut, stick, hang!
5. Cookies with pecan nuts and cranberries. Simple and very festive.
6. Easy but effective alternative to a Christmas wreath.
7. A twinkling paper-craft tea-light village with printable template.
8. Christmas bottle jacket – make your bottles of wine stand out this year with this super smart, festive bottle jacket.
9. Fun to make and very rewarding, twig stars can be as simple or as complicated as you like.
10. We love this video showing how to make some simple Christmas decorations using string or a glue gun!
Have a great December!