As author of Amazon no.1 bestselling book Learning Linocut, I am often asked whether I have an online course for linocut printing.
Until now, I always had to say that unfortunately I only had linocut teaching as part of my larger Introduction to Printmaking course or in face-to-face workshops.
So I am therefore delighted to launch a brand new online course in Learning Linocut: A Beginners Guide to Linocut Printing – full access for just £30.00.
Learn Linocut Printing
Join Susan Yeates, an experienced tutor from Magenta Sky, for this online course that shows you exactly how to create professional looking linocut prints.
This course is aimed at complete beginners to linocut (or those coming back to printmaking after a short break).
It provides a simple step-by-step guide to printing single colour linocut prints.
The course explain about the tools you need, how to cut the block, how to ink it up and finally how to print. It even includes a four-part recording from a live linocutting workshop with Susan so you can get the full experience of being on a linocut workshop.
Who is This Course for?
This online course is aimed at:
- beginners to linocut printing
- those who studied linocut many years ago at school and want to re-spark their creativity
- anyone who attended a short workshop and wants a more in-depth learning experience
- art students studying a generic fine art course, or artists looking to experiment with new techniques and bring linocut into their work
- great if you want to make hand printed cards and gifts to give to friends and family
- anyone looking to find out more about linocut printmaking!
We accept students from all across the world, and as long as you have access to the internet, you can study whenever you want and wherever you want. We have no entry requirements and do not ask that you start at a particular time of the year – start when you want to!
To Join the Course
Please click here or on the image below to see the full course information and to join online! You can start at anytime and we accept students from all across the world. See you on the course!