Welcome to the 2018 sketchbook challenge – 30 days of sketching and doodling.
This ebook is a summary of the 2018 challenge with all the prompts and detailed explanations that were sent out in the original emails from 01.01.18 – 30.01.18.
The 2018 sketchbook challenge is no longer running (the 2018 emails have been paused ) in preparation for 2019. However, you can purchase this ebook summary as either a momento of the challenge or to have a go if you haven’t done it yet.
The ebook is a 35 page PDF that you download on purchase.
So What is a Sketchbook Challenge?
Put simply, it is a commitment to draw in your sketchbook for 30 days in a row. Whether you draw for 30 seconds, 30 minutes or even several hours, it doesn’t matter. Whether you are a beginner to drawing or a professional artist, it doesn’t matter. The aim is just to make drawing become a habit and part of your daily routine. I want to help you to fill your sketchbook, boost your creativity and get your drawing mojo back on top form. Plus you can start at any time!
Who is the Sketchbook Challenge For?
The challenge is suitable for anyone who wants to give it a go… For example:
- Beginners to drawing looking for some ideas of where to start
- Art students
- Professional artists needing some starting points for work
- Printmakers on any of my online courses looking for ideas for prints
- Anyone creative looking for a good New Year’s Resolution
- Creative people just wanting a fun challenge
- People with 5 minutes to spare and a blank sketchbook…
- Anyone who just wants to draw a bit more!