Hello and Welcome!
This page explains everything about my affiliate programme and ways that you can earn an income from promoting my online art courses.
I love teaching online art courses and sharing them with the world and I am super excited to start working with you to reach even more people. Affiliate programs can get a bit complicated, so I’m going to try to keep things simple. If you have any lingering questions, don’t hesitate to email me: email@example.com
I want to ensure the best and most successful experience for both of us.
How Does this Affiliate Programme Work?
It’s pretty simple!
1) The affiliate (that’s YOU) shares a unique link with your audience anywhere you’d like: newsletters, blog posts, social media, banners on your website, etc.
2) The customer clicks on your unique link and is directed to one of my online courses or my membership group Inspire.
3) The customer enrols on the course / membership.
4) The affiliate (YOU) receives 30% commission on the sale that was generated.
How Much Do I Make Per Sale?
Partners (affiliates) will get 30% of each sale they make. For example, if you generate one enrollment for a £30 short e-course you would receive £10. Or on a £300 course you would receive £100. The same goes for monthly payments – for each monthly payment of £9 for example you would receive £3.
The great thing is that the more sales you make via your affiliate links, the more income you make!
How Does It Work?
The affiliate programme is managed via CourseCraft, which is my course learning platform i.e. the place where all my online courses are hosted. Click Here to view all my online courses and my NEW membership group called Inspire – https://coursecraft.net/users/Mrf
1. You need to set up your own account via CourseCraft. If you have enrolled on a course with me before you will already have an account. Click Here to set up an account if you don’t already have one.
2. Let me know (via email) what email address is registered to your account and I will add you as an affiliate. The affiliate programme works on a ‘per course’ basis. So you need to let me know which course(s) you would like to promote. I can add you to one or ALL courses as an affiliate. Each course will have it’s own unique link. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to get registered:
- Your email address (registered with CourseCraft)
- Your full name and telephone number
- What course(s) you would like to be an affiliate for
- What is your preferred method of payment (Stripe, PayPal, Bank transfer)
3. Once I have added you as an affiliate you will need to ACCEPT. You will receive an email and have a new dashboard in your CourseCraft account that provides you with your unique link(s).
3. CourseCraft tracks your efforts using a cookie that lasts for 30 days. This means that once someone clicks on your unique link, you’ll get credited for their sale if they choose to purchase within 30 days of clicking on it. Partner programs work by honouring the last referring partner, meaning that the software gives credit to the last referring partner. This means, it’s important for you to hone in on the “call to action” for your followers – get them to click your link!
4. You should also know that I never use an affiliate link in my own efforts, so you’ll never be in competition with me.
5. I will pay you at the end of the month (every 30-days) in arrears, which will allow for any refunds from customers should there be any. If you have a stripe account linked to CourseCraft I can pay you via that (this is my preferred method) or I can pay via PayPal or bank transfer too.
What Can I Share?
You are allowed to share your unique link for each course, all copy, images and promotional content on the course landing page anywhere you would normally share content (blog, social media, newsletters, facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, etc). You cannot promote the courses as if they are your own or use your own images / copy – please use my branded imagery only.
You can basically use any of my own marketing materials – just copy any of my campaign material and re-purpose it for your own use.
Terms and Conditions
- Any refund requests will be processed and deducted from the coordinating affiliate commissions within a 30-day window.
- There is no cap on commissions, which means you may bring an unlimited number of referrals.
- You will not receive commissions on your own purchases.
- My own marketing will never contain affiliate links, meaning you won’t be in competition with me for the sale.
- Susan Yeates (Magenta Sky) reserves the right to suspend any suspicious activity and block users in any future promotions. By using this affiliate program, you hereby consent to its terms and conditions.
- By participating in the affiliate program, you accept these terms & conditions.
Contact Me / Questions
If you have any questions about working as a partner please email email@example.com.
Thank you and I can’t wait to work with you as a partner.